Entry into the UK

From entrepreneur visa to investor visa, from visiting loved ones with a family visa to working under a sponsored skilled worker visa, from being a student under the points based system or seeking a student visitor visa, we can help secure you entry into the U.K.

Immigration Appeal

If the Home Office refused your application for a visa or for immigration status in the U.K., we can help achieve justice and a fair result on your matter, using the following:

  • Administrative review
  • Discretionary application / Human Rights appeals
  • Judicial review
  • Reconsideration appeal

Representative of an Overseas Business (ROB)Visa

The ROB visa, also commonly known as the Sole Representative Visa, is a business visa that allows an overseas business to set up either a UK branch or subsidiary. In this post, we will look at the key requirements for the ROB visa and common reasons for refusal.

Returning Resident Visa

If you have Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) and you have been away from the UK for more than two continuous years, you will need a Returning Resident visa to come back to live in the UK.

The British National (Overseas) BN(O) Visa

The British National (Overseas) visa is a unique visa route that allows BN(O) status holders and their close family members to enter and live in the UK. You can find out more information about the BN(O) route on our Q&A page.

Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) – 10-year long resident

You can apply for ILR if you have been in the UK lawfully for 10 continuous years. This post sets out the requirements for an ILR application on the basis of 10 years lawful residence. Requirements

Settling in the UK

Our award-winning immigration team specialises in helping clients achieve their goal of settling in the UK. We obtain visa extensions, secure permanent rights to stay in the country and give advice on how to obtain citizenship.