Inheritance, Wills & Probate
- Disputed wills based on allegations of fraud, mental capacity, and undue influence.
- Claims under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependents) Act 1975
- Disputes involving Executors or Trustees
- Negligently drafted wills and professional negligence claims
- Disputed Powers of Attorney
Only a legally enforceable will can ensure that an estate is distributed according to the deceased’s wishes. If court proceedings become necessary, we will advise you on your entitlements and the likely outcome of such action, guiding you to ensure the best possible solution is reached.
We combine the skills of our experienced litigation and private client teams to ensure you obtain a full range of expert advice in relation to contentious probate, inheritance and disputed wills.
Leading UK Imam and Scholar Dr Haitham Al-Haddad has succeeded in his three-year libel battle against the Telegraph over claims that he preached that Jews …
If one ever needed proof that certain types of legal cases turn entirely on their facts, the case of Bhusate v Patel and others  …