8. If you have a specific legal question you should address it to one of our solicitors. The materials contained on this website are of a general informative nature. We have used reasonable endeavours to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the contents of the pages on this site but the information does not constitute legal or professional advice and must not be relied on as such or treated as a substitute for specific advice relevant to particular circumstances. No warranty, whether express or implied is given in relation to such materials. We shall not be liable for any technical, editorial, typographical or other errors or omissions within the information provided on this website, nor shall we be responsible for the content of any web images or information linked to this website. Saracens Solicitors Ltd accepts no responsibility for any loss which may arise from reliance on information or materials published on this website.
9. To the extent permitted by law, we do not accept responsibility for any loss which may arise from reliance on information contained in these pages. Furthermore, Saracens Solicitors Ltd does not endorse or accept responsibility for the material of any website referred to or accessed through this site.
10. You may not display the contents of any of this site in a frame surrounded by other material not originated by us.
11. You may only access and download the contents of the pages on this site on a temporary basis and for the sole purpose of viewing such information. You may not permanently copy or reproduce any part of the contents of the pages on this site without our prior written permission.
12. This site is protected by copyright and database right, both of which are owned by Saracens Solicitors Ltd. All information on this site, all motifs, designs and logos are copyright © Saracens Solicitors Limited, unless specifically stated otherwise. We will vigorously pursue any violation of our copyright that seeks to exploit our material for commercial gain or misrepresentation.