- Banking and Finance
- Commercial Law
- Business Law
- Commercial Property
- Breach of covenants and lease termination
- Commercial Lease Solicitor London
- Landlord’s consent to make alterations to premises
- Planning law and section 106 agreements
- Renewing a business tenancy
- Sale and Purchase of Freehold Commercial Property
- What Should a Landlord’s Solicitor Do?
- What should a Tenant’s Solicitor Do?
- Company law
- Corporate Recovery and Insolvency
- Healthcare Sector
- Intellectual Property
- Commercial Litigation
- Business / Contractual disputes
- Commercial Insolvency
- Commercial Property
- Debt Recovery
- Directors’ and Shareholders’ Disputes
- E-Commerce Disputes
- Media and Intellectual Property
- Partnership Disputes
- Resolution and Mediation
- Corporate Crime and Risk
- High Value and Luxury Assets
- Buying and Selling a Private Jet
- Buying and Selling a Racehorse
- Buying and Selling Classic and Luxury Cars
- Buying and Selling Fine Art
- Buying and Selling: Antiques
- Buying and Selling: Couture Clothing
- Buying and Selling: Jewellery
- Buying and Selling: Yachts and Super Yachts
- Contact Us
- Purchasing and Selling a Helicopter
- Thank You
Organisations and individuals often find it difficult to honour their contracts. When distributors or purchasers fail to pay your company on time, it can adversely affect your cash flow and anticipated profits, in turn inhibiting growth.
Having effective and efficient credit control policies is therefore imperative to the smooth running of every business.
If your organisation is owed a debt by an individual or another organisation, our litigation team will assist you in recovering the debt – whether you are owed a debt for goods sold or services rendered.
When our clients are being unlawfully pursued , we vigorously defend them to ensure that they are not being pressured into paying a baseless debt.
We also provide a tailored risk and credit management service for businesses who wish to put effective credit control policies in place.
We offer a comprehensive service for each client. We take time to understand the nature of our clients’ business and their relationship with the particular debtors in order to provide an effective result.