About Us

find out more about us

Discover more about our Marble Arch based firm


Domestic Violence

 When you are suffering from domestic violence the most important thing that you want to sort out is that you are protected. Furthermore if you have children living in the same house, it becomes even more important for you and the welfare of the children for the violence to stop. Whilst ringing the police is the first call for most people, the majority of the time they can only provide temporary measures unless the violence becomes serious.

In order for you to get protection that lasts then you will require an injunction against the individual responsible for the violence

Remember that you do not have to suffer physical violence to obtain legal protection. If you are being harassed verbally, over the telephone etc then you are still able to obtain protection.

There are different types of injunctions that you can obtain:

• Non-molestation Order

• Occupation Order

Please do call if this is an issue that affects you. We have compassionate advisors on hand, experienced in dealing with these types of matters. Rest assured, you will be in safe hands with Saracens Solicitors.

Please see the menu of further options to the left of this page.


Even though I live outside of London I was happy I chose Saracens to help me with my divorce matter. It was important that I had solicitors whom I could trust and would deal with my case properly and get me the desired outcome Continue Reading

March 8, 2016

See all testimonials

Non-molestation order

Find out more

Non Molestation Orders are a form of injunction that protect you from violence, threats of violence, abuse and harassment. Our experienced and specialist team assist clients in getting non-molestation orders to protect individuals and/or children from all forms of abuse. We attend court proceedings on your behalf and make emergency applications to protect you from harm. Contact us to speak in confidence to one of our specialist trained advisors.

Occupation order

Find out more

Occupation Orders are a form of injunction that specify who can live in or visit the family home. If you or your child is at risk of violence harassment or intimidation from a partner, an occupation order can prevent the partner from residing in the same home or even entering the area around the home. We are experts in guiding clients through the whole process. Contact us to speak in confidence to one of our specialist trained advisors.

The Law Society Excellence Awards 2013 Shortlisted logo The Law Society Excellence Awards 2015 Shortlisted logo
Divorce and Family Law
Panel Member: Farzana Naz