Saracens Solicitors is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Any use made of information provided will be subject to your instructions, the Data Protection Act 1998 and our duty of confidentiality.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We may collect the following data from you:
- Data you provide directly through this site (www.saracenssolicitors.co.uk). This includes, but is not limited to, information you provide when completing an enquiry form, information provided whilst using our live text chat feature and any details you provide us to contact you with.
- In the case of recruitment, a copy of your CV may be kept on record.
- If you contact Saracens, for any reason, a copy of the correspondence may be kept on record.
- Details of your visits to this site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, other communication data and other resources that you access.
IP DATA AND COOKIES
We may collect and process data about your computer, including, but not limited to, your IP address, operating system and browser type.
This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions / patterns and will be used in aggregate form only so that individuals are not identified. This data is collected for the purposes of site management and to analyse levels of site traffic so we may provide our users with a better service.
We may collect information about your internet use via a cookie file which saves itself onto your computer. Cookies will assist us improve our service to you by doing the following:
- Enhancing search results and speed of delivery.
- Storing information on your browsing preferences.
- Recognising you upon return to our site.
You can deactivate cookies by altering the privacy settings on your browser. However this may limit your access to certain parts of our site. Cookies are issued automatically once you access our site, unless you disable them in advance.
WHERE IS YOUR INFORMATION KEPT?
All information you provide us with will be stored on secure servers.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
Saracens may use your information in the following ways:
- To contact you with information about the firm’s services, relevant legal developments and other news which we believe may be of interest to you.
- Should you forward your CV to us, for the purposes of recruitment.
- To invite you to any events and training sessions that we may host / participate in.
- Optimising our website to enhance your browsing experience.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose certain information to certain 3rd parties including but not limited to, successors in title to our business, external analysts whom engage in processing data collected from this site, our indemnity insurers, auditors and where such disclosure is required by law. We may also disclose the general nature of any work undertaken on your behalf, without disclosing your personal details or specific details of your matter, for the purposes of promotion.
If you do not wish Saracens to contact you, then please let the firm know and you will be removed from the firm’s contacts database otherwise, by submitting your personal information, you agree to our use of the information as described above.
AMENDMENTS TO THIS POLICY
Saracens reserve the right to amend this policy at any time, without prior notice. You shall be responsible for checking this policy, to review any changes made, whether you are notified directly or indirectly. Any changes made will become effective upon publication.