What attributes are required to become a Consultant?
• Our Consultants are qualified solicitors and legal executives with solid experience in their chosen practice area.
• Must be self-disciplined and motivated to succeed in business.
• Entrepreneurial, commercial mindset with ability to effectively network and market your legal services is a must for being a successful Consultant
• Capability to win new clients and maintain a strong, good quality client following is key to being a Consultant.
• Providing legal services to the firm with due care and skill is essential – providing high standard client service is paramount to us.
• Ensuring compliance to best practices when handling matters
• Ability to work without day to day supervision
These trackers are used for activities that are strictly necessary to operate or deliver the service you requested from us and, therefore, do not require you to consent.
These trackers enable basic interactions and functionalities that allow you to access selected features of our service and facilitate your communication with us.
These trackers help us to improve the quality of your user experience and enable interactions with external content, networks and platforms.
These trackers help us to measure traffic and analyze your behavior to improve our service.