About Saracens Solicitors
1. Saracens Solicitors Ltd is a legal practice authorized and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (the “SRA”). The SRA is the independent regulatory body of the Law Society of England and Wales, and its purpose is to protect the public by ensuring that solicitors meet high standards. The SRA rules can be accessed via www.sra.org.uk. All references to “Saracens”, “Saracens Solicitors”, “the firm” and the like should be read as referring to Saracens Solicitors Ltd.
2. We use the word “partner” and/or “principal” to refer to a senior solicitor who has a share of the management control of Saracens Solicitors Ltd.
3. Saracens Solicitors Ltd is registered at Companies House (company no. 6532280) and their registered offices are situated at Strand Bridge House, 138-142 Strand, London WC2R 1HH.
4. A complete list of the directors is open to inspection at the registered office at Strand Bridge House, 138-142 Strand, London WC2R 1HH.
5. Saracens Solicitors Ltd is registered for Value Added Tax in the United Kingdom (registration number 863833205).
6. Saracens Solicitors Ltd is not authorised under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 and all amending legislation but we are able in certain circumstances to offer a limited range of investment services to clients because we are authorised and regulated by the SRA. We can only provide investment services if they are an incidental part of the professional services we have been engaged to provide.
7. The firm acts as a legal adviser; it is not part of our role to give advice on the merits of investment transactions. Any investment decision is for our clients to make and no communication by the firm should be treated as an invitation or inducement to our clients to engage in investment activity.
About This Website
8. If you have a specific legal question you should address it to one of our solicitors. The materials contained on this website are of a general informative nature. We have used reasonable endeavours to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the contents of the pages on this site but the information does not constitute legal or professional advice and must not be relied on as such or treated as a substitute for specific advice relevant to particular circumstances. No warranty, whether express or implied is given in relation to such materials. We shall not be liable for any technical, editorial, typographical or other errors or omissions within the information provided on this website, nor shall we be responsible for the content of any web images or information linked to this website. Saracens Solicitors Ltd accepts no responsibility for any loss which may arise from reliance on information or materials published on this website.
9. To the extent permitted by law, we do not accept responsibility for any loss which may arise from reliance on information contained in these pages. Furthermore, Saracens Solicitors Ltd does not endorse or accept responsibility for the material of any website referred to or accessed through this site.
10. You may not display the contents of any of this site in a frame surrounded by other material not originated by us.
11. You may only access and download the contents of the pages on this site on a temporary basis and for the sole purpose of viewing such information. You may not permanently copy or reproduce any part of the contents of the pages on this site without our prior written permission.
12. This site is protected by copyright and database right, both of which are owned by Saracens Solicitors Ltd. All information on this site, all motifs, designs and logos are copyright © Saracens Solicitors Limited, unless specifically stated otherwise. We will vigorously pursue any violation of our copyright that seeks to exploit our material for commercial gain or misrepresentation.