About Us

find out more about us

Discover more about our Marble Arch based firm


Unmarried partner entry clearance

If you are the unmarried partner of a British citizen or a person who is present and settled in the UK, you can apply for unmarried partner entry clearance.

There are certain requirements that must be met in order to obtain entry clearance. Our immigration department will be more than happy to discuss with you these requirements and assess your eligibility.

If your application is successful you will be granted permission to stay in the UK for up to 27 months. You can then apply for indefinite leave to remain after two years. There are certain circumstances where you might be entitled for indefinite leave to remain without the need of a two year probationary period. At Saracens Solicitors our immigration department has a wealth of experience in dealing with entry clearance applications. We provide all of our clients with an efficient personal service, tailored to suit your needs.

Mr Ambaz Al Lodhi

When I first asked help from Saracens in relation to my immigration matter, I did not have that much hope as I had asked two solicitors before for help. Both could not help me enough and I thought I would have to leave the UK Continue Reading

March 8, 2016

See all testimonials

The Law Society Excellence Awards 2013 Shortlisted logo The Law Society Excellence Awards 2015 Shortlisted logo