About Us

find out more about us

Discover more about our Marble Arch based firm


Marriage visa / Spouse / Civil partner entry clearance

If you are married and want to bring your spouse to join you in the UK, Saracens Solicitors will be more than happy to assist you with the legal aspects of submitting an entry clearance application for your spouse.

There is a specific and somewhat technical process that must be followed as well as various legal representations that we will need to make to the Home Office. Our immigration department will take you through the entire process.

We can unreservedly assure you that you will be in safe and experienced hands should you decide to bring your spouse to join you in the UK.

If you are claiming benefits your spouse may still be entitled to apply for entry clearance. Our immigration department will discuss with you the options available and advise you on the best course of action at an affordable standard fee.

Mr Ambaz Al Lodhi

When I first asked help from Saracens in relation to my immigration matter, I did not have that much hope as I had asked two solicitors before for help. Both could not help me enough and I thought I would have to leave the UK Continue Reading

March 8, 2016

See all testimonials

The Law Society Excellence Awards 2013 Shortlisted logo The Law Society Excellence Awards 2015 Shortlisted logo