About Us

find out more about us

Discover more about our Marble Arch based firm


Contact / Access


You may already have a working contact agreement with your child’s mother or father. You may wish to safeguard this arrangement, in which case we can draft a consent order detailing the contact arrangements.

In some cases there is little or no contact taking place and in such circumstances we can assist in opening up the channels of communication with the parent with whom the children are residing and ensure that contact is arranged.

If however the parent with whom the children reside is not co-operative then we can assist you in issuing proceedings at court to request that you are provided with contact with your children.

Our experts at Saracens are proficient in attaining swift results and ensuring your ultimate objectives are met.

Contact us now for assistance.


Even though I live outside of London I was happy I chose Saracens to help me with my divorce matter. It was important that I had solicitors whom I could trust and would deal with my case properly and get me the desired outcome Continue Reading

March 8, 2016

See all testimonials

The Law Society Excellence Awards 2013 Shortlisted logo The Law Society Excellence Awards 2015 Shortlisted logo
Divorce and Family Law
Panel Member: Farzana Naz