Saracens Solicitors is a UK-based law firm. We have lots of experience acting as an immigration solicitor in London for international, commercial clients as well as individuals. We can make an assessment of your needs by coming to you or via video conferencing.
There are a number of ways that you can enter the UK for business purposes, depending on what you want to do here, how long you want to stay and so on. When we are acting as your immigration solicitor in London, we can advise you on the right type of visa for your purpose. This avoids unnecessary errors, which can be lengthy and costly, both due to visa fees and the disruption of any business plans you have.
Standard visitor visa
The standard UK visitor visa can be used to enter the UK for certain business purposes as long as you or your colleagues are not intending to do any paid or unpaid work, or stay for more than 30 days. The purpose of your visit can be:
- A conference, meeting or training
- Taking part in a sports event
- Performing in a musical, artistic or entertainment event
- For research or to accompany other students who are studying here
- A clinical attachment if you are a doctor or dentist
- To take a Professional and Linguistic Assessment Board (PLAB) test or sit the Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE)
- Obtaining funding for a UK business that you want to start, take over or join.
Saracens Solicitors can ensure that you meet the right requirements for a standard visitor visa when we are working as your immigration solicitor in London. We also listen to your business needs and ensure that you have any visas you need at the right time. You can apply up to three months before travel.
If you intend to visit the UK a lot, you may be able to apply for a long-term visitor visa. These last two, five or 10 years, and allow multiple entries of not more than six months per visit. This can save you time in the long run.
Saracens Solicitors can advise you about the current fees for each type of visa when you contact a member of our team.
Leave a Reply