At Saracens Solicitors, we pride ourselves on offering a wide range of services so that we can meet the needs of a variety of clients. We operate a thriving law firm in the West End of London and work with many levels of commercial projects from sole traders to large corporations.
When you work with us, our team will assess the needs of you and your business and come up with a plan to support your legal needs as your commercial lease solicitor in London.
These are just some of the services Saracens Solicitors offer as a commercial lease solicitor in London:
- Sale and purchase of freehold commercial property – commercial sales and purchases can be quite complex as they often cover the transfer of obligations related to the property such as ongoing building regulations or planning permissions. Engaging a solicitor with commercial experience can help you to understand what you are getting into when you purchase a commercial property;
- Commercial lease solicitor in London – Saracens Solicitors have lots of experience drawing up and negotiating all types of commercial lease. Whether you are leasing your first property or are an experienced business person, we can help you get the terms that you want;
- Landlord’s consent to make alterations – once a lease is set up, you will probably need to notify your landlord if you wish to make alterations. They may give permission for some or all of your plans or they can refuse. If you disagree with their decision, Saracens Solicitors can help with negotiations;
- Planning law and section 106 agreements – planning law surrounding commercial properties covers changes to the building as well as the type of business you wish to conduct. You may also have to complete work detailed by a section 106 agreement. This is where you have obligations to the local area laid out by the local authority. These need to be met before you can go ahead with your building or business;
- Renewing a business tenancy – you may have the right to renew your business tenancy automatically. If you do not, your landlord might be prepared to do so anyway using your existing lease or by negotiating a new one. Saracens Solicitors can help you navigate this process.
Leave a Reply