- Banking and Finance
- Commercial Law
- Business Law
- Commercial Property
- Breach of covenants and lease termination
- Commercial Lease Solicitor London
- Landlord’s consent to make alterations to premises
- Planning law and section 106 agreements
- Renewing a business tenancy
- Sale and Purchase of Freehold Commercial Property
- What Should a Landlord’s Solicitor Do?
- What should a Tenant’s Solicitor Do?
- Company law
- Corporate Recovery and Insolvency
- Healthcare Sector
- Intellectual Property
- Commercial Litigation
- Business / Contractual disputes
- Commercial Insolvency
- Commercial Property
- Debt Recovery
- Directors’ and Shareholders’ Disputes
- E-Commerce Disputes
- Media and Intellectual Property
- Partnership Disputes
- Resolution and Mediation
- Corporate Crime and Risk
- High Value and Luxury Assets
- Buying and Selling a Private Jet
- Buying and Selling a Racehorse
- Buying and Selling Classic and Luxury Cars
- Buying and Selling Fine Art
- Buying and Selling: Antiques
- Buying and Selling: Couture Clothing
- Buying and Selling: Jewellery
- Buying and Selling: Yachts and Super Yachts
- Contact Us
- Purchasing and Selling a Helicopter
- Thank You
Commercial entities may find themselves suffering losses due to the negligent conduct and/or inaction of a professional individual or organisation.
The professionals in question may be lawyers, architects, surveyors, brokers or bankers, all of whom owe a duty of care to their clients and customers in a professional capacity. If the professional has breached the duty of care owed to your organisation which has resulted in a loss, your organisation can bring a claim for professional negligence against them.
There can be significant financial implications for both claimants and defendants in a professional negligence claim.
We advise on all aspects of professional negligence concerning a wide range of professions. We provide efficient and timely advice in professional negligence matters to ensure that the appropriate resolution is obtained.
Our team will attempt to reach confidential and cost-effective solutions quickly, whether through negotiation or other informal dispute resolution or court proceedings.