- Banking and Finance
- Commercial Law
- Business Law
- Commercial Property
- Breach of covenants and lease termination
- Commercial Lease Solicitor London
- Landlord’s consent to make alterations to premises
- Planning law and section 106 agreements
- Renewing a business tenancy
- Sale and Purchase of Freehold Commercial Property
- What Should a Landlord’s Solicitor Do?
- What should a Tenant’s Solicitor Do?
- Company law
- Corporate Recovery and Insolvency
- Healthcare Sector
- Intellectual Property
- Commercial Litigation
- Business / Contractual disputes
- Commercial Insolvency
- Commercial Property
- Debt Recovery
- Directors’ and Shareholders’ Disputes
- E-Commerce Disputes
- Media and Intellectual Property
- Partnership Disputes
- Resolution and Mediation
- Corporate Crime and Risk
- High Value and Luxury Assets
- Buying and Selling a Private Jet
- Buying and Selling a Racehorse
- Buying and Selling Classic and Luxury Cars
- Buying and Selling Fine Art
- Buying and Selling: Antiques
- Buying and Selling: Couture Clothing
- Buying and Selling: Jewellery
- Buying and Selling: Yachts and Super Yachts
- Contact Us
- Purchasing and Selling a Helicopter
- Thank You
For many business owners the thought of receivership can cause panic and anxiety. When companies go into liquidation and receivers are appointed by creditors, the worst thing a business owner(s) can do is fail to seek legal advice. Receivers have extensive powers and will take possession of the assets on which any loan is charged and realise it for the benefit of the creditors and pay off the company’s debts.
This area of practice is a hybrid between litigation law and commercial law. Saracens has an excellent record with a team that can assist receivers and secured creditors in documenting their secured claims and negotiating with the debtor-in-possession of the secured assets.
Conversely if you are a company facing the threat of receivership or a receiver has been appointed, Saracens are well placed to advise you on the aspects surrounding the future of the company. Working closely with our litigation practice, we can offer comprehensive advice and support on a strategic and legal approach to the challenges faced by the company.
Call us now if we can assist.