- Banking and Finance
- Commercial Law
- Business Law
- Commercial Property
- Breach of covenants and lease termination
- Commercial Lease Solicitor London
- Landlord’s consent to make alterations to premises
- Planning law and section 106 agreements
- Renewing a business tenancy
- Sale and Purchase of Freehold Commercial Property
- What Should a Landlord’s Solicitor Do?
- What should a Tenant’s Solicitor Do?
- Company law
- Corporate Recovery and Insolvency
- Healthcare Sector
- Intellectual Property
- Commercial Litigation
- Business / Contractual disputes
- Commercial Insolvency
- Commercial Property
- Debt Recovery
- Directors’ and Shareholders’ Disputes
- E-Commerce Disputes
- Media and Intellectual Property
- Partnership Disputes
- Resolution and Mediation
- Corporate Crime and Risk
- High Value and Luxury Assets
- Buying and Selling a Private Jet
- Buying and Selling a Racehorse
- Buying and Selling Classic and Luxury Cars
- Buying and Selling Fine Art
- Buying and Selling: Antiques
- Buying and Selling: Couture Clothing
- Buying and Selling: Jewellery
- Buying and Selling: Yachts and Super Yachts
- Contact Us
- Purchasing and Selling a Helicopter
- Thank You
Loan Agreements and Debt Finance
Our commercial team has a vast amount of experience in the negotiating and drafting of bespoke loan agreements and providing sound, solid advice on debt finance. Our clients range from SMEs to large, multi-national corporates, and leading lenders. This broad client base allows us to offer expertise over a wide range of industries, market sectors and international jurisdictions.
Our services in the area of financial law include the following:
For a lender, proper due diligence is essential when considering offering debt finance to an institution or company. At Saracens Solicitors we will exceed your expectations by going further than simply ticking off a checklist. Our conscientious approach to the process of due diligence allows our clients to feel confident and secure that the investments they make via debt financing will ensure a return.
Preparation of Loan Agreements
Your business is unique; therefore we take the time to draft tailor-made loan agreements which will meet your individual requirements for both secured and unsecured loans.
Whether you are a borrower or a lender, our commercial team will advise you on the risks and benefits of the proposed agreement and the conditions of the loan, leaving no room for nasty surprises should there be any defaults or disputes in relation to the agreement at a later stage.
Negotiation of Finance and Security Documentation
We will skilfully negotiate your finance and security documentation to ensure that your best interests are protected. Common negotiation points include:
- how and when the loan will be made available
- details of the security offered on the loan
- the term of the loan
- the financial particulars, including interest rates
- conditions which must be met before the loan can be drawn down
- the steps to be taken if the borrower defaults
Our firm’s financial expertise and highly-qualified, multi-lingual individual staff will ensure that your documentation is completed in a comprehensive, professional manner.
Regulatory Advice for Lenders
We invest a lot of time and money ensuring that all our staff are completely up to date with the ever-changing regulations and lender compliance obligations, applicable both internationally and in the United Kingdom. Our clients have the benefit of knowing that they will be informed of any changes driven by government regulations and have direct access to their solicitor who will happily take the time to answer any questions they may have.
To talk more about obtaining advice on loan agreements and debt finance, please call our London office on 020 3588 3500 or alternatively, fill in our call back form and we will be in touch with you shortly.