- Community / Pro-Bono Commitment
- Complaints Handling Procedure
- COVID-19 Update
- Meet the team
- Commitment to Excellence
- Principles and Values
Nicol Lamaa joined the immigration team at Saracens in March 2017. Nicol has been working in Immigration since October 2014 and has extensive experience in the following areas:
* Investors and Entrepreneurs under the Points Based System – PBS – Tier 1
* Sponsorship Licence applications and sponsored workers – Tier 2
* Family visas including Fiancé, Spouse/ Civil Partner and children
* EEA residence applications including Family Permits, Residence/Registration cards andPermanent Residence
* Settlement and Citizenship matters
* Challenging Home Office decisions including Appeals, Administrative Reviews and Judicial Reviews.
Nicol has represented a wide variety of clients from all over the world. She prides herself on her experience with the Home Office and ensuring that her clients are offered a service that is tailored to their needs.
During her spare time, Nicol likes exercising, cooking, travelling and reading/ listening to audiobooks. She is fluent in Arabic.