- Community / Pro-Bono Commitment
- Complaints Handling Procedure
- COVID-19 Update
- Meet the team
- Commitment to Excellence
- Principles and Values
We are monitoring all developments with the COVID-19 pandemic on a daily basis and are following the recommendations of government and public health organisations. In the interests of the health and safety of our staff, clients, suppliers and contacts, we have implemented the following business continuity plan, which will remain in place until further notice:
- Our staff are working remotely from home. Business hours remain 9.30am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.
- Please do not travel to our offices; please call us first.
- There will be no face to face meetings. All meetings will take place by telephone or by video conferencing. Calls to our offices can be placed in the normal way.
- We will continue to meet our deadlines and will keep you informed of delays caused by 3rd parties as a result of the pandemic. Be aware that response times may vary and are subject to change.
- Our marketing activities will change for a while from ‘in real life’ encounters to just on-line. However, we remain committed and open to developing professional business relationships. Please contact us if you would like to discuss any business opportunities.
We will keep you informed of any changes to our services. In the meantime, if you require further information, please contact us on 020 3588 3500 or by email at email@example.com.