Saracens is committed to ensuring its services and website are accessible to people of all abilities and disabilities. We regularly engage in reviewing our site and amending / adding features to address any deficiencies, enhancing accessibility.
All our content has been produced in a standardised format, using simple English to provide a straightforward browsing experience.
We have incorporated the following features to enhance accessibility:
• Using and maintaining a standard menu navigation system throughout.
• Using titles, sub titles, headings, paragraphs and bullet points where appropriate, creating a logical content structure.
• Using a design layout that works adequately with a range of screen resolutions.
• Utilising a multi language function, allowing a browser to view our content in more than 40 different languages.
• Using contrasting colour combinations for background and text, improving readability.
• Ensuring all hyperlinks, both external and internal, use descriptive text thus avoiding confusion as to where the link will redirect.
Saracens is always looking for ways to improve accessibility of its site. Should you have any comments or suggestions, or if you would like to raise any concerns or difficulties you are experiencing, please do not hesitate to contact us.