- Banking and Finance
- Commercial Law
- Business Law
- Commercial Property
- Breach of covenants and lease termination
- Commercial Lease Solicitor London
- Landlord’s consent to make alterations to premises
- Planning law and section 106 agreements
- Renewing a business tenancy
- Sale and Purchase of Freehold Commercial Property
- WHAT SHOULD A LANDLORD’S SOLICITOR DO?
- WHAT SHOULD A TENANT’S SOLICITOR DO?
- Company law
- Corporate Recovery and Insolvency
- Healthcare Sector
- Intellectual Property
- Commercial Litigation
- Business / Contractual disputes
- Commercial Insolvency
- Commercial Property
- Debt Recovery
- Directors’ and Shareholders’ Disputes
- E-Commerce Disputes
- Media and Intellectual Property
- Partnership Disputes
- Resolution and Mediation
- Corporate Crime and Risk
- High Value and Luxury Assets
- Buying and Selling a Private Jet
- Buying and Selling a Racehorse
- Buying and Selling Classic and Luxury Cars
- Buying and Selling Fine Art
- Buying and Selling: Antiques
- Buying and Selling: Couture Clothing
- Buying and Selling: Jewellery
- Buying and Selling: Yachts and Super Yachts
- Contact Us
- Purchasing and Selling a Helicopter
- Thank You
In order for a business to be profitable, it is crucial to have a strong and united workforce. Day to day management of a workforce is no easy feat, and harder yet is when a claim is brought by an aggrieved employee at the Employment Tribunal. This can have potentially crippling consequences for small to medium businesses who can find themselves having to pay out large amounts of compensation.
What you should have is a specialist employment lawyer on your side to take you through human resource management from recruitment all the way to litigation at an Employment Tribunal. Our specialist employment team has had considerable experience in advising employers of how to comply with employment law in their dealings with employees with a strong focus on preventative measures. Furthermore, we will provide you with a robust defence to any Tribunal proceedings brought against you.
If you have a question concerning any aspect of employment law that requires an expert legal opinion then please contact us.
Please see the menu of further options to the left of this page.
A well-drafted employment contract creates the foundation for the employer/employee relationship. It is vital that you create the right document from the start and our employment advisers can assist you from the consultation stage through to the drafting of the […]Find out more
Our employment team has years of experience in dealing with human resources issues that arise between employers and their employees. We advise on all forms of discrimination and dismissals from employment and will advise you and guide you every step of the way until the dispute is resolved to your satisfaction even if it means going all the way to the employment tribunal. Contact us now for clear and practical advice.