- Banking and Finance
- Commercial Law
- Business Law
- Commercial Property
- Breach of covenants and lease termination
- Grant of new lease and assignments / transfer of ongoing leases
- Landlord’s consent to make alterations to premises
- Planning law and section 106 agreements
- Renewing a business tenancy
- Sale and Purchase of Freehold Commercial Property
- WHAT SHOULD A LANDLORD’S SOLICITOR DO?
- WHAT SHOULD A TENANT’S SOLICITOR DO?
- Company law
- Corporate Recovery and Insolvency
- Healthcare Sector
- Intellectual Property
- Commercial Litigation
- Business / Contractual disputes
- Commercial Insolvency
- Commercial Property
- Debt Recovery
- Directors’ and Shareholders’ Disputes
- E-Commerce Disputes
- Media and Intellectual Property
- Partnership Disputes
- Resolution and Mediation
- Corporate Crime and Risk
- High Value and Luxury Assets
- Buying and Selling a Private Jet
- Buying and Selling a Racehorse
- Buying and Selling Classic and Luxury Cars
- Buying and Selling Fine Art
- Buying and Selling: Antiques
- Buying and Selling: Couture Clothing
- Buying and Selling: Jewellery
- Buying and Selling: Yachts and Super Yachts
- Contact Us
- Purchasing and Selling a Helicopter
- Thank You
If you are inventor of a novel product / process it is imperative you seek its protection as soon as possible. The benefit of doing so prevents copying and unlawful exploitation.
The expertise we have in this area is extensive. We will guide you through the complex patent application process in England and if necessary internationally. We can offer advice on the patentability of inventions and determine ownership if you are at all unclear.
The value of a patent is often a major attraction for potential investors and marketability of a product. We can suggest potential methods to help you to exploit your patents and offer advice on the best structure to maximise this.
Working in conjunction with our litigation department, we can also offer advice on pursuing and defending infringement proceedings and conducting searches for existing patent holders’ rights.
Please request a call back to discuss your query in strict confidence.