- Banking and Finance
- Commercial Law
- Business Law
- Commercial Property
- Breach of covenants and lease termination
- Grant of new lease and assignments / transfer of ongoing leases
- Landlord’s consent to make alterations to premises
- Planning law and section 106 agreements
- Renewing a business tenancy
- Sale and Purchase of Freehold Commercial Property
- WHAT SHOULD A LANDLORD’S SOLICITOR DO?
- WHAT SHOULD A TENANT’S SOLICITOR DO?
- Company law
- Corporate Recovery and Insolvency
- Healthcare Sector
- Intellectual Property
- Commercial Litigation
- Business / Contractual disputes
- Commercial Insolvency
- Commercial Property
- Debt Recovery
- Directors’ and Shareholders’ Disputes
- E-Commerce Disputes
- Media and Intellectual Property
- Partnership Disputes
- Resolution and Mediation
- Corporate Crime and Risk
- High Value and Luxury Assets
- Buying and Selling a Private Jet
- Buying and Selling a Racehorse
- Buying and Selling Classic and Luxury Cars
- Buying and Selling Fine Art
- Buying and Selling: Antiques
- Buying and Selling: Couture Clothing
- Buying and Selling: Jewellery
- Buying and Selling: Yachts and Super Yachts
- Contact Us
- Purchasing and Selling a Helicopter
- Thank You
Incorporation of companies and other business start ups
Many sole traders and partnerships can operate in an environment where there is less need to comply with the authorities that regulate the UK’s corporate structure. However, where there is significant market fluctuation, business partners can become sensitive to potential financial exposure and as a result, there is often a dynamic shift in corporate re-structure from sole trader/partnership into companies.
At Saracens we have experience in dealing with such transitions having successfully assisted all our clients in complying with the legal formalities involved in incorporating a company. Given our level of experience, we have a strong understanding of our client’s commercial goals and can advise on how to best structure your business venture to enhance any competitive edge in the market place and meet your business objectives.
Saracens has worked for a number of clients in nurturing their business start-ups, generating a myriad of commercial solutions based on individual needs. This ranges from ensuring your business is fully licensed, compliant with the UK’s product standards and that your business’ intellectual property portfolio is protected from improper exploitation.
In addition to the above, we are able to advise you on how to set up a limited liability partnership, create a joint venture and incorporate a company limited by guarantees for charitable purposes.
Request a call back to discuss matters.