- Banking and Finance
- Commercial Law
- Business Law
- Commercial Property
- Breach of covenants and lease termination
- Commercial Lease Solicitor London
- Landlord’s consent to make alterations to premises
- Planning law and section 106 agreements
- Renewing a business tenancy
- Sale and Purchase of Freehold Commercial Property
- WHAT SHOULD A LANDLORD’S SOLICITOR DO?
- WHAT SHOULD A TENANT’S SOLICITOR DO?
- Company law
- Corporate Recovery and Insolvency
- Healthcare Sector
- Intellectual Property
- Commercial Litigation
- Business / Contractual disputes
- Commercial Insolvency
- Commercial Property
- Debt Recovery
- Directors’ and Shareholders’ Disputes
- E-Commerce Disputes
- Media and Intellectual Property
- Partnership Disputes
- Resolution and Mediation
- Corporate Crime and Risk
- High Value and Luxury Assets
- Buying and Selling a Private Jet
- Buying and Selling a Racehorse
- Buying and Selling Classic and Luxury Cars
- Buying and Selling Fine Art
- Buying and Selling: Antiques
- Buying and Selling: Couture Clothing
- Buying and Selling: Jewellery
- Buying and Selling: Yachts and Super Yachts
- Contact Us
- Purchasing and Selling a Helicopter
- Thank You
Whether you are considering entering into a commercial contract and require a detailed review or you need to have a contract drafted, Saracens Solicitors can provide you with commercially sound advice to ensure your interests are protected.
Our commercial solicitors have extensive experience in advising on a range of agreements from simple consumer contracts to complex business agreements. Notwithstanding the complexity of the agreement, we understand the importance of every contract clause. Before entering into any agreement, we can provide you with a full report on the terms and discuss the implications of the agreement with you in non-legal English.
We will also ensure that you are fully advised of your rights and obligations to enable an informed decision to be made before ent
ering into a commercial contract. Depending upon your requirements, we advise whether the agreement provides you with adequate protecti
on or whether you are exposed to any risk. Our commercial team will ensure that the agreement is kept water-tight to avoid such risk(s) becoming an issue in the future.
Issues to Consider When Drafting a Commercial Contract
Head of Terms
If you are planning to enter into a large commercial contract it is prudent to have a well-drafted Head of Terms in place. Although these are not usually legally binding, they provide an outline of the deal and a roadmap for putting together the final agreement. Our commercial solicitors can assist you with the drafting of a clear and concise head of terms document which can save you a great deal of time and money when it comes to putting together the final contract.
When entering into a commercial contract it is important to protect your interests by conducting proper legal, commercial and financial due diligence, especially if the contract you are entering into involves the purchase of assets or shares. Our experienced commercial team can conduct due diligence for you to ensure no unpleasant surprises emerge after the contract is signed.
If you are entering into a commercial contract with a party based outside the United Kingdom and/or the European Economic Union, our multi-lingual solicitors can translate and draft international legal documents as well as advise you on your legal rights and obligations within different jurisdictions.
If you are entering into a domestic or international commercial contract, and require experienced legal advice, then please phone our offices on 020 3588 3500 or fill in our contact form and we will get in touch with you at your convenience.