- Banking and Finance
- Commercial Law
- Business Law
- Commercial Property
- Breach of covenants and lease termination
- Grant of new lease and assignments / transfer of ongoing leases
- Landlord’s consent to make alterations to premises
- Planning law and section 106 agreements
- Renewing a business tenancy
- Sale and Purchase of Freehold Commercial Property
- WHAT SHOULD A LANDLORD’S SOLICITOR DO?
- WHAT SHOULD A TENANT’S SOLICITOR DO?
- Company law
- Corporate Recovery and Insolvency
- Healthcare Sector
- Intellectual Property
- Commercial Litigation
- Business / Contractual disputes
- Commercial Insolvency
- Commercial Property
- Debt Recovery
- Directors’ and Shareholders’ Disputes
- E-Commerce Disputes
- Media and Intellectual Property
- Partnership Disputes
- Resolution and Mediation
- Corporate Crime and Risk
- High Value and Luxury Assets
- Buying and Selling a Private Jet
- Buying and Selling a Racehorse
- Buying and Selling Classic and Luxury Cars
- Buying and Selling Fine Art
- Buying and Selling: Antiques
- Buying and Selling: Couture Clothing
- Buying and Selling: Jewellery
- Buying and Selling: Yachts and Super Yachts
- Contact Us
- Purchasing and Selling a Helicopter
- Thank You
Acquisition / sale of business and assets
Whether you are acquiring or selling a business, we can assist you. We are experienced in advising a diverse range of clients, regardless of the size, value or complexity of the transaction, spanning all industries and sectors.
If you are selling a business or certain assets owned by a business, you not only need to achieve the best price, you will also want to ensure the transaction progresses smoothly and without undue delay whilst ensuring your legal position is never compromised. When acting for purchasers, we carry out a full due diligence exercise on the business and assets concerned to ensure that we can provide you with comprehensive knowledge about the business being purchased.
With this knowledge, we can then determine which warranties and indemnities will be required to protect the client’s investment.
After negotiating the contract and carefully assessing the due diligence, our solicitors take great pride in drafting detailed reports for our clients in an easy to follow format. We take care to explain the pertinent matters to our clients highlighting the advantages and disadvantages involved so that a client can make prior informed decision before proceeding with completion of the transaction.
We will guide you through the entire process to ensure that your interests are protected at all times and to ensure you acquire / sell the business on the terms you intended. Our goal is to effect the transaction in a timely and cost efficient manner allowing you to concentrate on other matters pertaining to the business which will come into play once completion has taken place.
Contact us now for a detailed assessment.